Home Water Damage
We RESPOND to your home or place of business within 45 minutes.
IT IS IMPERATIVE to begin structural drying as soon as water is discovered to reduce the possibility of secondary damage such as MOLD.
- We Provide 24 hour, 365 days-a-year emergency clean-up services using state-of-the-art equipment and a highly trained staff ready to respond to any size water damage/ extraction or restoration situation.
- Free Thermal Imaging Inspection will pinpoint water damage thus allowing the equipment to be precisely directed to dry the area faster and more efficiently. Thermal Imaging will also identify roof leaks, as well as duct work or small pipe leaks inside of walls and shower pans.
- Fast Drying Action (Desiccant Dehumidification) makes it possible for our Rescue Team to add the ultra-low grain performance with a real water removal capacity that few of our competitors have available and pulls 116 pints at AHAM (80°/60%RH). It provides enough power to dry up to 1,000 square feet of space with a single unit and it works on a standard 115V circuit.
- Our Water Damage Rescue analyst will prepare a free professional estimate detailing the scope of work and expected length of recovery.
- Our Expert Service will be provided at a very reasonable cost.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the water damage restoration process, flood clean up, fire & smoke repair and mold remediation.
- Water Damage Rescue Team understands that your home or business is a most important investment for you. Allow our highly trained personnel to restore your property to its original condition.